04 January 2006
About NUJ New MediaWelcome to the new media sector of the UK's National Union of Journalists (NUJ). Views expressed on this site are not necessarily those of the NUJ.
The sector was officially established in April 2005 to provide advice and support for professional journalists working in online publishing or digital media. Join the NUJ community of 35,000 journalists - one of the biggest journalists' unions in the world.
The New Media Industrial Council represents the interests of the union's new media workers.
Visit our website at www.nujnewmedia.org.uk
Plus, stay in touch with NUJ debates on new media issues by subscribing to our group email list.
News by RSS
Sign up to our RSS feed.
Haven't got a clue what RSS is? Let the BBC explain.
- More on Yahoo's ethics
- User Generated Content: The Real Deal?
- The eight Reporters Without Borders nominees for t...
- Working like a dog
- Paper, scissors, iPod
- Handbook for bloggers and cyber-dissidents
- The internet ate my job
- No puppies harmed in the making...
- Katrina Aftermath: Sept 2, 2005: International Blo...
- Who's afraid of the big bad blog?
Supporting Amnesty International's campaign to show that, online or offline, the human voice and human rights are impossible to repress.